Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It had been a long long time...

since i last posted...
lets see what shall i start with...
ok i got my new specs 2 days ago... u know the one specially made juz for army?
and wow its so damn clear tt im actually scared... scared tt my eyes would tire easily...
so for the moment, its gonna juz stay in my drawer until i decide to break into it...
this old specs shall now tank all the shit tt im gonna be stupidly doing hahaz XD
oh n did i mention tt i actually managed to run yesterday?
err... the timing is no glory... 23mins 40secs... approx 5 mins longer than my fastest timing...
but then, my fastest timing was a thing of the past after all... how long m i gonna take be4 i manage to return to my former glory... sighs ><
needa go run more often in order to keep up the steam...
but strength-wise... guess i needa find time to go do tt trng...
but sianz.. tt timing is slow crap...
lets end this short post... since i did no crap today ><

No comments: