Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End

well.. the end of A-levels at least...
i dun really know what to feel... since i didnt really feel that i did exactly well for it...
for the sake of it... alot of careless stupid mistakes that could have been avoided if i had been more careful when reading the questions...
sigh but i guess its all over now and all that is left is to look forward to the things that im gonna be doing, which isnt really alot LOL
lets see... tmr is gonna be badminton with ODAC peeps in the morning then aft would be going for a BBQ at Aloha Loyang chalet, tt will probably decide part of my future (WOW sounds so impt! XD)
then prom on the 5th, in which the very same night would be flying off to taiwan for a week (guys dun contact me during this period of time, Thanks!)
probably be back on 12th midnight, so i will be free from 13th onwards...
then there is still the need to clear all my notes and shelf aft the As...
speaking of which... i havent gotten my shoes for prom night yet... heard nicholas spent over $300 for his attire... sighs im not tt rich to spend tt much ><
so my plan is to start training aft i come back from taiwan and start preparing for NS... sighs pretty close life... everything congested within these 2-3 months
all i get to enjoy life hahaz not exactly alot of time... and yet again im still owing my YEP report which is STILL on its first page... sadly :(
it had already been a year since then... really needa depend on my journal if im gonna churn out the full report for 12 days...
i miss my sqdmates, my sqd... though i still see them occasionally, the feeling is no longer the same hahaz
kk shall end for now alrdy
-CX

No comments: