Saturday, October 15, 2011

Y6 Graduation Day 14/10/11

well... cant really believe it... 6 years of life in Dunman High has officially came to an end today...
actually i really dunno what to feel...
sad that its over? or happy that its a whole new beginning?
however, then again, its not like we wouldnt meet each other again...
the last n final farewell well definetely be at prom where i tink then i would be really sad..
so for now... imma more caught up with the tension of A-levels coming up instead of pretty much anything else...
witth my current sucky score, i most probably wouldnt even get into any uni, much less try to get a scholarship to reduce my parent's burden...
tts why i really wanna do well for the A-levels...
i might not be able to get the full 90 ranking points, but if i don't try hard enough now, i know i will definetely live to regret this...
im just going to go for it... if not sleeping for a few days or not eating a few meals is gonna get me an improved score, im juz going to do it for this last one or two months and heck my health for the time being...
might not be healthy i know... but i will juz try to make up for it aft this whole thing...
this is something tt i really dun wanna regret...
so hopefully gd luck to me...
and all the best to everyone else as well...

if dr foo had given me any encouragement at all, it would be 'when u came here, u were the top 10% of your cohort'...
and  to stay in tt i would have to do alot better than now...
samuel said today tt he had a motivating video tt whenever he watches, gives him the encouragement to go on...
actually, so do i... mine is juz slightly more funny... done by a bunch of ppl who had been an important part of my life in DHS... yeah... aft so long, its still tt very same teacher's day video tt really inspires me the most...

be4 i end this post today, well its still grad day for me anws, so lets juz talk something around tt point...
This is... for everyone:
My 6 years in Dunman High would not have been so meaningful and memorable without all of you guys on the way. I mean, EVERY single one of you, are friends that had shaped my life here in DHS. For that, I would really like to thank all of you for making it such an unforgettable experience for me. You all had made an impact on my life, and hopefully I too have had some kind of positive impact on yours somehow or another within these years. And with that, I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors and hope that we can meet again someday. :D
-Chong Xian to everyone who at least knows my name and face (LOL)

oh n i forgot to thank mr pang for treating the class to new york new york today at PP...
muz have costed quite a boom >< n also for sending me back aft tt XD
+ sry keith, didnt see your sms last last night to play ball aft grad day... anws couldnt make it since tt lunch was set quite some time back... so did you play? hahaz...i would have also wanted to play if possible... so long nvr play le, was quite tempted lol

guess today is not the day i would say goodbye... everything would be done at prom, i think...
but for now... i guess this blog will once again stay dead for this period of time until aft As...
so cya then...

No comments: